Biddingo.com is an online portal that connects suppliers providing various goods and services to buyers from the Provincial, Municipal, Education, Crown Corporation, Housing, Construction and Healthcare sectors and Private companies from across Canada.
Government agencies in Canada spend $100 billion annually on various products and services. With over 1000 of these bids posted on Biddingo.com, you too can get your share of the contracts being won. Suppliers interested in doing business with public and private purchasing agencies create unique company profiles on Biddingo, and define their criteria. In turn, Biddingo.com performs a daily search, and sends an email alert with the bids that match each company's profile.
Get it. Bid it. Win it, is a clear expression of the service we provide. Suppliers can only win the contracts that they know about, and Biddingo ensures that they are made aware of the bids. Suppliers get a daily email alert of all the bids that match their profile, submit bid responses, and often win them!
Buyers, public and private alike, throughout Canada advertise RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc. and distribute their documents on Biddingo.com daily. They have access to detailed reports such as invitation lists, document taker's lists, mandatory site meetings, amendment notices, bid results, awarded contracts, etc. Biddingo.com assists buyers with fulfilling their purchasing requirements.
2. Public Sector Purchasing Requirements
Source: Publisher's Data, 2000
The following represents the total percentage of money spent in each business category by the public sector buyers in relation to the entire marketplace.
|Architectural/Engineer/Design||39%||Food Service Equipment||29%||Pharmaceuticals||18%|
|Audio Visual/Video||56%||Fuel||44%||Public Safety||35%|
|Building Maintenance||54%||Furniture||59%||Public Works Products||32%|
|Cars||44%||Geographical Info Systems (GIS)||25%||Safety Protection||44%|
|Clothing/Uniforms||50%||Hazardous Material Control||34%||Security||36%|
|Communications||64%||Healthcare Supplies/Services||31%||Social Services||15%|
|Software||75%||Information Technology||50%||Tools Equipment/Machinery||51%|
|Corrections||15%||Lighting Equipment/Supplies||48%||Utility Services||29%|
|Financial Services||29%||Paper Products||61%||Waste Management/Recycling||32%|
|Fleet Maint./Management||46%||Park & Recreation Equip.||31%||Water/Sewer Prod & Services||26%|
3. Biddingo is RIGHT for Governmental Agencies
- Post bid advertisements for all construction, goods and services requirements.
- Use flexible bid distribution options, open the bids to the entire network or notify preferred suppliers only.
- Distribute documents online through Biddingo.com free or apply a standard document fee (Biddingo collects these fees and remits them to the buyers).
- Get a detailed reports of the companies that have downloaded their documents - document taker's list.
- Modify the bid scope or cancel the bid in its entirety, and allow the system to send an email notice of the amendment to the document takers' inbox.
- Use an integrated process that allows them to manage their unique customized vendor applications online and invite suppliers through Biddingo.com.
- Suppliers select the applicable commodity codes, complete the required fields and submit the application.
- Buyers source the suppliers by commodity codes, company names, etc. and send a bid invitation to them.
Biddingo.com registered users get a daily email alert of your bid opportunities that match their business profiles. In addition, we fax your notices to unregistered companies to get you wider coverage, which leads to more qulified bidders and competitive pricing! Buyers Sign Up Now!
4. Suppliers improve their business bottom line!
- Registered suppliers create unique profiles and define their criteria (location, keywords, categories, etc.), and get a daily email alert of the bids that match their companies.
- As a result, companies save money and reduce the time spent on manually searching for new bid opportunities.
- At any given time, suppliers can access hundreds of bids on Biddingo.com in various categories ~
14 major categories and 80 sub-categories. Click here for a full list of the categories
The bids are compiled in two(2) ways:
- Buyers/Purchasing Agents log into the system, upload bid advertisements, and attach bid documents. Through a consultative process with the public sector purchasing departments, Biddingo provides web based applications that improve their processes and procedures.
- Buyer Benefits:
- Improved communication with their suppliers/vendors.
- Transparent bidding process ensuring fairness and compliance to governing policies.
- Timely delivery of bid opportunities to suppliers within 24 hours.
- Electronic procurement and distribution of bid documents to suppliers.
- Biddingo's Research Department searches government websites, newspapers and other publications for available bids. We methodically search through thousands of Municipal, Academic, School Board, HealthCare Sector and other government website for you. We post the bids daily and send you an email notice of them.
Our bid advertisements will always provide you with a brief description, reference number, instructions to obtain the bid and/or contact information for the issuing organization (referred to as the Owner/Buyer). We at Biddingo feel that pointing our subscribers in the direction of new business opportunities is an invaluable service
Suppliers recognize the return on investment of doing business with the government is beneficial and as a result are participating in the
marketing more so now than ever. Biddingo.com urges you to start procure construction, goods and services RFPs and quotes regardless!
Biddingo notifies you of the bids for less than 65 cents per day. Sign Up Now! Get it. Bid it. Win it!
5. Supplier Features and Benefits
|Search Bids with MyProfile||
|Vendor Registration/Directory Services||
|Document Takers List||
|Business to Business (B2B)||
Sign up and receive email alerts, get access to online documents, document takers, bid results, awards, and many more!
6. eVendor/Supplier Registry — let the Buyers from the Public Sector know what types of goods, services, or construction products/services you sell!
Table Of Contents
- Benefits of on the online vendor/supplier application form
- Public Sector Organizations (PSOs) accepting online application forms
- Important information about the online vendor/bidder application forms
- How to submit the application form?
1. Interested suppliers are encouraged to register
- It's Free and easy to use
- Advertise the types of goods, and/or services you sell
- Reduce the number of visits/contacts to individual agencies to market your products/services
- Keep current business information updated given that buyers use the vendor registry as a tool for locating potential suppliers
- Buyers can now easily find your company and send you a bid invitation
You are now in the spotlight, and will be recognized by these buyers!
2. Public Sector Organizations (PSOs) accepting online vendor/supplier application forms
Public Sector buyers recognized the importance of managing and notifying potential suppliers in accordance to
fairness and openness, and have therefore transformed their paper-based application forms to online versions.
The registration form is the same form used by individual organizations to pre-qualify suppliers and
incorporate them into their rosters and/or simply notifying them.
Buyers can now easily find suppliers by commodity code(s) or company name(s), and invite them to bid.
Click here to complete each application form and get listed as a potential supplier.
Here's a list of some of the PSOs accepting online vendor/bidder form:
- City of Vaughan
- Town of Aurora
- Region of York
- Town of Markham
- Town of Newmarket
- Town of Richmond Hill
- Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation
- HealthPRO Procurement Services
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Logistics Services
- York Catholic District School Board
- York Region District School Board
- County of Dufferin
3. Important information about the online vendor/bidder application forms
Before you start completing the application, print it, and gather the required information.
The Application form page Expires after 30 Minutes.
The page will expire:
- To protect your data from being tampered with
- To keep confidential information (banking, insurance, etc.) secured.
For example, if you walk away from your computer and leave the form inactive, the page will automatically expires after 30 minutes.
What happens to the data after 30 minutes?
After 30 minutes of completing the application form, the data entered in the fields will be lost if you don't click "Save and Continue".
To prevent this from occurring, we suggest you refer the tips on completing the application form.
TIPS ON COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM!
Print the application form page.
Some of the applications may require information that you may not have readily available to you, such as insurance or banking information. Print the application form!
Compile your information and be prepared!
Before you start filling in the form, get all of the required information ready.
Type your information first in MS Word or Word Perfect.
You can type your information in either one of those recommended formats, and copy and paste it into the applicable fields. This option will save you time!
It is very important that your application be as complete as possible.
It is equally important that you keep your information current. This means that you can update your information at anytime by logging into the site with your user ID and password, and modify each section. Each time you update, the public sector organization will receive email telling them of what you have done.
Carefully review the list of commodities that the public sector organization procure, and choose the ones that best represent the goods or services that you sell. Try to select a maximum of ten (10), to be sure you are not over-classifying yourself. The selected commodity codes with sub-classes will automatically be selected.
Why do I have to complete separate application forms for each public sector organization?
Public Sector Organizations are Unique
- Each organization has various and different construction, goods and services needs, and may require additional information than others. For example, some companies require insurance, references, while others do not.
- Due to the nature of the sensitive information (banking, bonding, insurance, references, etc.) being provided, the system protects your data with a time-out session.
- Biddingo will protect your data, and ensures it is kept secured and confidential. Your application can only be accessed by the administrator(s) from the public sector organizations for which you have submitted an application.
Does this mean that I have to re-type my information for each individual Vendor Application?
Your company is identified by your unique user ID and password. The information that was entered in the previous forms was transferred and is auto-populated in the related fields. You are required to type the information in the incomplete fields.
You must submit the forms individually, except in the case of the York Purchasing Co-operative. If you've submitted an application form to the City of Vaughan, it can be accessed by the participating members only.
4. How to submit an Application form?
Step 1. Access Vendor Registration
- Go to www.Biddingo.com and click on the "Vendor Registration" option.
- If you've accessed the Vendor Application from a public sector's website, you are immediately prompted to login (Biddingo.com User ID + password) or create a new account.
Step 2. Choose an Organization
- Select the organization you're interested in doing business with.
- You are required to complete each organization's application form with exception of the YPC. The York Purchasing Cooperative is centralized, and shares your information amongst the members. Complete the application form for one of the agencies, and your information can be accessed by the entire group!
Step 3. Login or Register Click here to get on the Bidders' list!
Option A. Enter your User ID and password (Biddingo.com users only).
Option B. Click "Register Now" to start completing the application form.
If you are a NEW USER to Biddingo, you are required to:
- Enter your email address in the field provided (this will be your User ID).
- Enter a password that you will remember (6 ~ 16 characters, case sensitive).
- Re-enter the password.
Step 4. Terms and Conditions
- You must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of completing the application form.
Step 5. The Application Form
- Complete the application form.
= Required fields, which must be completed!
- Click "Save and Continue".
Step 6. Verify Your Information
- Click the check box(es) for the applicable commodity code(s).
- Click "NEXT".
- Review and verify your selected list of commodities.
- Please select the sub-categories for each commodity so that you are notified of bid opportunities that match the item(s).
- Click "Update" and make the applicable changes!
You will get an email receipt confirming the successful submission of your application.
By following the above steps, you are providing the public sector organization with the best representation of your company. Remember to keep your business information current as the buyers use it as a tool for locating potential suppliers!